Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2022- Ministry of Defence gives you opportunity for joining 30 numbers of Librarian, Stenographer, Fireman, Messenger, Barber, Washerman, Range Chowkidar, Daftry Vacancies. If you are interested in Ministry Of Defence vacancies and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply of Ministry Of Defence Jobs. Before apply for Ministry Of Defence jobs you must read the official notification of Ministry Of defence jobs.
Ministry of Defence 30 vacancies. If you are interested in this jobs then apply before 10th June. If your qualification is 12th, Degree, Diploma then you can apply for Ministry Of Defence Jobs. You must read the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification before apply last date.
In this page you find all important information like Post Name, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Who Can apply, Application Fees, Posting Place and many more important information. If you are interested on this jobs then read the notification very carefully and applied on this job. You can get more job notification by add on your You tube and Telegram Groups
You can also get all India , Canada, London and USA Jobs. If you want to get private jobs like Samsung Company Jobs, Google Jobs, Microsoft Jobs, Apple Jobs and all Company Jobs in Just one Click. All our jobs information are truly right. Before Posting a job we clarify about that then post in our website. You get free Jobs alert from our website. Thank You.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Full Details 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Defence|
|Total Number Of Posts||30 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Who Can Apply||All India Students|
|Place Of Posting||India|
Educational Qualification For Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- The Candidates Must be completed 10th/12th/Degree from a recognized College or Universities.
- For Post Wise Qualification Details Kindly visit it’s Official Website.
Important Date For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Starting Date of Application – 14th May
- Last Date of Application- Within Days
- Exam Date- Available Soon
- Date of publishing result- Available Soon
Also Read– Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Non Teaching Staff Jobs
Also Read– Odisha Collector Office freshers Recruitment 2022
Selection Process For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- The Selection Will be based on the Written Exam.
- After Selecting in written Exam then the Certificate Verification Must be occurred.
- The Selected List /Wait List will be published on the Official website as well as on portal.
Join Our Channels For More Update
Age Criteria For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per government Rules.
Salary For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- RS 18,000- RS 1,12,400/- As per government rules.
- For Post wise salaries details please visit it’s official notification.
Examination Fees For Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- For General/OBS/Women:- Free
- For ST/SC/Ex- Service Man- Free
Other Important Information About this Jobs
|Range chowkidar||10th Pass|
- Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Recent Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
Important Notes for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and correspondence.
- Therefore application forms must reach before the last Date.
- Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Also Read– Food Corporation of India 4710 freshers recruitment 2022
Also Read- Postal GDS 38926 Vacancies apply Now
How to apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- Candidates must be read the Official notification carefully before apply this job.
- If it is a online vacancies then find career/recent news section and Click on it.
- Now register yourself in the portal by giving your Mobile number and email address.
- After successful registration fill the forms with the help of your documents the upload your photo and signature.
- Then pay the application fees and apply successfully
- If this is an offline vacancy the fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to the given address by Speed Post/Register Posts.
- Now keep Your eyes on the website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Links
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe You Tube Channel||Click Here|
|Check Resent Posts||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “Ministry of Defence Fireman, Clerk & other Recruitment 2022- Apply for 30 vacancies”
Medical test nai ki?? And last date kabe
Dist. Kora put